Spine chill?
Does spine chill still speed up fast vaults? Ive heard it still does, but have also heard that it doesn’t.
Does spine chill still speed up fast vaults? Ive heard it still does, but have also heard that it doesn’t.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure.
It does for now. I think it’s going to be nerfed. Currently, it will increase vault speed and stacks with Resilience.
why would they nerf such thing? i mean, is a really healthy perk.
I don't think it does. I started using Spine Chill in all my Survivor games an month or so ago and have never noticed a difference.
You're not going to realistically be able to notice a 6% increase in something that takes a second.
half a second actually
Then you're even less likely to notice haha
Fair point. But I notice one with Resilience, and that's only 9%.
it's 2 frames. Good luck.