Trying to make Pyramid Head a thing..

Dear BHVR, I know Konami is just a shadow of it's former glory, but could you at least try to make contact with them and ask them about Pyramid head? I'm sure they'll be interested since you guys have had a load of licenced killers added to the game. They might be a money-grabbing corrupt company, but it'd be nice if you could strike a deal that would benefit you more than them. I'm asking this on behalf of all of Silent Hill fans, since the first games/movie were so great and really hit the horror aspect perfectly. It's just that the eerie aura Silent Hill has could definitively be a nice addition to the existing entity's world. It would actually make even the maps creepy. Though I guess it might be too much to ask (remodeling maps would definitively be a pain in the ass, but I'm sure you guys can do something else that could capture the same feeling as in Silent Hill). Maybe after the killer would perform a certain amount of actions the alarm would go off and the world would plunge into the "darkness" as we all know and love? There are many possibilities to make it happen, or you could at least make a homage to the Silent Hill series by creating your own version of Pyramid head. Thank you for reading, have a great day!

Comments