When You Spend All Your BP
And then realize that the Demo is coming out in only 3 days
And then realize that the Demo is coming out in only 3 days
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
eh, i wasnt saving up for him in the first place.
too busy getting my other killers maxed out atm xD
I just realized as well ;-;
Play Doctor with Distressing+BBQ
Thanks to rank reset you might get 4k if you meet new players
im making sure i dont go below 900,000.
@Mister_xD Same here.
I like playing Spirit with Beast of Prey, Distressing, BBQ, and Whispers for max BP gain. It's easy to get anywhere from 24 to 29k BP x2 with that build without even sacrificing anyone. Legion and Spirit are both great at maxing out Deviousness when running Distressing.
Personally, I've been saving 900k BP for a rainy day for a long time, now. I like knowing it's there for when I want to prestige someone or new DLC is released.
I wasn't planning on getting him anyway. I got this game for free on PS Plus, and have since spent $20 total. I think that's enough.
Well....back to work!
I am the highest paid killer after all!