Is doing a 360 an exploit?
I realized that the camera is the survivors advantage in a trial and could be used to troll killers.
I realized that the camera is the survivors advantage in a trial and could be used to troll killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not an exploit. Just inventive use of game mechanics :P
The difference is whether the devs consider it an exploit, which they do not.
I've tested how far this strategy could go by hiding behind the killers legs after a chase.
it should be considered one tho
It's more difficult in higher ranks, and more difficult in PC than in console. I'm sure people do it, but I've mostly just had the pleasure of laughing at people failing.
Lol I've seen fails myself but the killer is bound by auto-aim and is just as funny
it's not funny when u lose to people just using exploits at high ranks..i was 1 pip from getting rank 1 before and i got denied by someone who 360'd me and made me depip coz i rage quit
Well exploits are not all bad I suppose if it stays in the game.
Once you have played a lot of killer you start to do a 45-90 degree swing with your basic attack for the most part. Then your swing attack is basically a cone attack instead of just the lunge and it's incredibly hard to 360. Sometimes you can get cucked by autoaim but it's rare.
(it's already a cone, if you look up dev commentary and do some measuring)