[Completed] How to Tombstone?
I wish to stab-stab all 4 survivors with my kitchen knife to attain Evil Incarnate trophy. If all Mike Myers main can give me some tips & tricks, would be really great.
EDIT : I DID IT! YAAAAY!!
Video link :
https://youtu.be/g83jupPTWXM
Comments
Yeah I think your best bet is both ultra rares but i've never played Myers so :silenced:
It depends on the map, so u need to burn an offering for those ultra rare, some maps u will never be able to feed Evil Within 3 with Judith, I've had Judith activated when there were 4 gens left and i Kill everyone very easily, on high ranked
some people are not used to Myers playing this build so they feed evil like mad, and threw salts post game and report
its a difficult achievement and it’ll take you ages to finally get lucky and get it but using both Ultra Rare’s is really the only way to go. You could try using Judith’s Memorial but it’s like 99% likely you’ll run out short of the final kill again.
Both ultra-rare add ons and an offering for red forest is how I managed it in the end. There are a lot of vantage points on that map for stalking survivors.
I know this is a bit of a ######### play but I’d suggest cherry picking your lobbys too. You’ll really struggle to manage it against experienced survivors/SWF.
Tuft + Judith Tombstone is the only true way.
Get Play with your food, Ruin, and then do your best.
I finally got the achievement yesterday, that's how I did it:
Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair - took me til only one gen was left to reach EW3, though.
Offering for Gideon Meat Plant, simply cause it's a difficult map for survivors, but you might get lucky with The Last Mask for Red Forest, more open spaces to stalk.
Perks I used: Hex Ruin, Dying Light, Whispers and Spies from the Shadows - need to find those pesky survivors, especially the last one hiding.
It's of utmost importance to quickly find the hatch when only one survivor is left - although my last survivor only had to finish one more gen, she chose to go for the hatch instead. Managed to grab and kill her
Whispers helped a lot in finding survivors!
I didn't play killer much the last few months, so I was rank 17, one day before reset, so that might also have helped A LOT in getting the achievement. On the other hand, it's risky with rank 20-18 survivors, if only one dc's when realizing what you're doing there... you can kiss your achievement goodbye...
I have no idea what this thread is about but it has my name in it
Big YAAAY for you!!
Congrats! You were lucky the last one didn't dc as she didn't even have a chance for the hatch... Also: another even bigger YAY for doing it on Playstation!! I can NOT play DBD with a controller, tried it once and failed miserably. You really do deserve this achievement!