Passive Lithe Effect

I think Lithe should have a passive effect, similar to balanced landing that makes medium vaults slightly faster.

Alright, I don't need any more feedback from this. Move along and let this thread die, please.

Comments

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    I think Lithe should have a passive effect, similar to balanced landing that makes medium vaults slightly faster. What do you guys think?

    No thank you.

  • Care to give some constructive criticism or an explanation as to why you disagree?

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685686#Comment_685686

    Care to give some constructive criticism or an explanation as to why you disagree?

    Medium vaults got buffed months ago and ever since they became kinda annoying sometimes.. buffing them even more will make them even more annoying and I don’t need to be annoyed so no thank you.

  • @Kycer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685689#Comment_685689

    Medium vaults got buffed months ago and ever since they became kinda annoying sometimes.. buffing them even more will make them even more annoying and I don’t need to be annoyed so no thank you.

    It's not really buffing medium vaults as a whole, since you have to use Lithe to get the benefit, meaning you won't be able to use dead hard or balanced landing effectively.

  • Yeah they should add a passive to lithe.

    imo BL is objectively better because if you were vaulting a window you didn't even need a speed boost in the first place.

    If they had a passive their might be a reason to use lithe instead of DH or BL for a meta build.

  • Well, it'd either break the game or be useless, depending on the numbers.

    Medium vaults were introduced for a reason. The only reason BL isn't straight up busted OP is that it's extremely situational, some maps barely have any drop spots or they are in awkward places. Otherwise it would just straight up create actual infinites instead of pseudo-infinite time wasters. On the other hand maps are littered with vault spots and with faster vaulting you'd quite likely be creating actual infinites and destroy any possibility that there is for mindgames.

  • @Kycer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685689#Comment_685689

    Medium vaults got buffed months ago and ever since they became kinda annoying sometimes.. buffing them even more will make them even more annoying and I don’t need to be annoyed so no thank you.

    Medium Vaults are annoying you? As a survivor or killer? Because most of the time medium vaulting is a death wish.

    @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685696#Comment_685696

    It's not really buffing medium vaults as a whole, since you have to use Lithe to get the benefit, meaning you won't be able to use dead hard or balanced landing effectively.

    If you wanted it to make it work like BL then it would work all the time. It would/could be still useable with Balanced Landing as a secondary exhaustion perk (just like people sometimes use BL and DH together)

  • Imo balanced landing is way harder to pull out, some maps barely even have places where you can fall down, while lithe will always work, specially on maps like hospital.

  • Lithe's pretty strong. Buffing it is a bit over the top. It's fine.

  • I once wrote that Lithe passively increases your vaulting speed by 15%. The only perk that affects vaulting speed though is Resilience, so it’s difficult to measure how much 15% will do.

  • @Trwth said:

    I once wrote that Lithe passively increases your vaulting speed by 15%. The only perk that affects vaulting speed though is Resilience, so it’s difficult to measure how much 15% will do.

    I think spine chill also affects it.

  • Alright, I see your points. Truth be told, I personally think BL shouldn't have the passive. But I figured I'd throw this idea out there since BL probably won't be nerfed anytime soon and I wanted Lithe to be able to compete with it.

  • I'm more than satisfied with the feedback I got from this one. I get more notifications from this than I do with ideas I'm more proud of, so I'd like to ask that you don't reply to this thread any further. Can I close it or something? Not sure how that works.

  • Maybe not with medium vaults, but slow vaults not in a chase could be faster. That'd give it a similar kind of passive to balanced landing.

    (I know you weren't looking for more feedback, but that's kind of a putdown, tbh.)

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    I think Lithe should have a passive effect, similar to balanced landing that makes medium vaults slightly faster. What do you guys think?

    I agree, however I think it should just have a passive 5% vault speed increase to any type of vault.