tutorial for beginners

so idk why its still not there but can we get tutorial in which we can choose map and play it solo ,. it would be helpful for both killer and survivors since they can learn map while chilling . and others will practice huntress throws or find good stealth spots ,

yes there is kyf but this option would be nice for people who has no friends :)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m grateful there is now a tutorial where there never used to be any at all, but the current tutorial and help guides have already become terribly inadequate.

    The tutorials needs to be overhauled. In particular there needs to be individual tutorials for each killer.

    yes !

  • I think it would be good if KYF got opened up and you could go in by yourself, it would help people to go in and just get a small feel of killer.

    I feel so sorry for people maybe trying out nurse, spirit, billy ect for the first time and getting done over easily. At least if they could get a feel for the killer before going into a match.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    I think it would be good if KYF got opened up and you could go in by yourself, it would help people to go in and just get a small feel of killer.

    I feel so sorry for people maybe trying out nurse, spirit, billy ect for the first time and getting done over easily. At least if they could get a feel for the killer before going into a match.

    yeah i only main stealth killers plus playing time to time huntress , and im sitting before rank reset normaly on rank 5 . and i tried like 2nd time billy ever and it wasnt fun experience