BBQ and Chilli Fix
Since killers all agree that BBQ and Chilli is only used for the BP, it's clear they don't need its aura-reading capabilities. Let's remove it altogether from BBQ and Chilli. Thanks
Since killers all agree that BBQ and Chilli is only used for the BP, it's clear they don't need its aura-reading capabilities. Let's remove it altogether from BBQ and Chilli. Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...well that's not biased at all
With all the options against the aura reading, what's the problem? I can't even remember the last time BBQ was able to point me out.
This isn't a 'fix', it's not broken to begin with.
The way I see it, we need to have more BP perks, not nerf the ones we have. And I love BBQ as it is, it's such a well-designed perk.
I'm guessing you main survivor, and you either don't know how to counter BBQ or you're upset that WGLF doesn't have a useful effect (which I can understand). Or this is bait.
You can hide in a locker, close the distance to avoid detection, hide behind a gen, trick the killer with misdirection.
BBQ is in a great place. it's easily countered, but always useful thanks to people like @Mochan
I'd rather buff WGLF to BBQ's level than drag BBQ through the mud.
'all killers' ? Nope.
I use BBQ&C to find my next potential victim. It's also very handy for finding that last remaining survivor.
Idk who you're talking to, but I mainly use it for its aura reading.
Survivors: Don't tunnel me.
Also Survivors: Remove bbq's aura reading.
Same
I use bbq on all killers :) so if I don't know we're they are it will tell me:D
There is no problem, so nothing needs fixing here. There have been so many counters implemented against BBQ's aura-reading that if you're still revealed and get downed as a result of it, then frankly you didn't play well enough.