About bans.
@Peanits said:
We don't ban for alt accounts unless they're being used for ban evasion. Everything else is down to the platform you are playing on (though if you have multiple profiles on a PS4, for example, that's well within the rules).
So @Peanits says you only ban for multiple accounts if you try to evade bans, but then @Rizzo90 says that having multiple accounts it's bannable
What's the truth? Anyway I think that peanits is right, there's no reason to ban a person just for having multiple accounts, unless they just want to spam and doss, but I don't think somebody can do something so stupid and illegal
Comments
You are mixing up Game Rules with Forum Rules. The Forum doesn't allow alternate accounts, in game you can have more than one account as long as it's not used to evade a ban.
Oh ok๐
As i said, alt accounts are not allowed on the forum, in game, as long as you are not ban evading, you can have alts.
I*, not i
(Just joking ๐)
Anyway, Let's just close this thread, it doesn't have a sense to exist