The Lab map and ST Easter eggs.

Watching the latest Stranger Things “Behind the scenes” video I heard them mention that they added areas that players will recognize from the show (i.e. The cracked wall where Eleven pushes the guards).

I was wondering are there other Easter eggs in the map? Would be cool to see Barb’s glasses on the ground or the biohazard suits Joyce and Hopper used in Season 1 😂

Also, it would be amazing if they did this for when they rework other maps like Haddonfield... adding little Easter eggs from the movies makes the maps feel more special.

Comments

  • I would love to see poor Bobs body somewhere on the map.

  • Bob was so awesome <3

    I don't want to talk about the show too much in case some people didn't finished the 3 seasons ... but yea

  • Barb's glasses are a Demogorgon addon, not a map prop.

    There's actually a lot of easter eggs in the licensed content.

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Bob was so awesome <3

    I don't want to talk about the show too much in case some people didn't finished the 3 seasons ... but yea

    @Patricia I agree! That picture on the fridge got me teary eyed 😭

    @ElusivePukka

    Thats awesome to hear! I can’t wait to explore it. I was so tempted to download the PTB just to see it for myself but I forced myself not to and get a fresh experience of the map 😂