New score event for Huntress + UR rework

Apart of the pill hitbox a small portion is for the head, creating a HeadShot category for the Hatchets that is 2x as much BP you get for hitting a normal hatchet hit, creating a headshot hitbox



Iridescent head will be changed with this too

Current Iridescent head-

image.png

My iridescent head- A glass-like Hatchet head molded from The Fog itself. The blade is warm and reverberating with The Entity's power

-Inflicts Dying upon the victim when getting a HeadShot category

-Reduces maximum carried hatchets down by 2

-Trumps all add-ons

"The iridescent glass cuts through flesh and soul"


Opinions?

Please criticize it for me as it will help me try to re-balance things in the future

Comments

  • I like that idea for headshot score event, but i'm not sure about that Iridescent Head change. I think they should only give it that "Trumps all add-ons" text.

  • I mean, because of the way that hatchets arc, and the fact that huntress is taller than most survivors, the pretty extreme majority of hits are headshots anyways.

    So this isn't that much of an improvement.