Which map theme would you like to see in dbd?

My map theme:

Now some guys will call me crazy.

But I want see a indoor strip club.

Because I hate the FSK rules for video games.

Blood,horror,dying people = 16

1 frame with something erotic = 18

Thats just dumb , because it should have the same treatment.

Comments

  • I want some more indoor maps with long narrow corridors. Like a dungeon or sewer as the folks above have said.

  • If anybody seen Maze Runner I want a map like that and each time a generator isn’t done the maze will turn . Of course it wouldn’t be as big, but it would be challenging since you have to go through a maze to get to the exit gate

  • Hoth Ice Caves


    You know what is in there

  • A mansion with a giant hedge maze like from the movie The Shining. I know that was a hotel but whatever.

1 2 ›