Depth of Field

20170204164140_1.jpg

Does anyone else love the blur the game used to have in the distance? I don't know why they removed it.

Comments

  • I loved it too


    So much things that made this game look nice


    I see that DCing was always a problem

  • @Hoodied said:

    I loved it too

    So much things that made this game look nice

    I see that DCing was always a problem

    Yeah... I'm just really confused as to why they removed all them.

    Hahaha yeah DCing was even worse back then because there was no penalty (possibility of being banned)

  • It was a good thing even though you could see survivor and killer wigs from across the map with it. It also was a good justification for scratchmarks to give the killer a clue. Now with the 4k vision across almost the entire map I don't see why that crutch should still exist.

  • @Sheldor said:

    It was a good thing even though you could see survivor and killer wigs from across the map with it. It also was a good justification for scratchmarks to give the killer a clue. Now with the 4k vision across almost the entire map I don't see why that crutch should still exist.

    Ah I remember that. I'm not sure why they never managed to fixed the hair through the fog bug