Reducing the Charges on Toolboxes
I just think it’s ridiculous that a healing nerf came before a gen speed nerf.
What do you all think? I feel their a bit too fast, and if I see more than one tool box I’ll bring in Franklin’s but since Franklin’s is basically pay to win, I don’t see it helping casual players.
any thoughts on this, maybe some numbers on charges for an idea?
Comments
You're not wrong, but this isn't a great place for the subject. Too many people that deny facts here.
Well, it's not ridiculous if you do it as a solo survivor. In SWF yeah, it can get pretty ridiculous.
Have you seen an overwhelming presence doc? Like #########, if that gets nerfed sure, nerf the boxes, but before then it should be kept as is.
*Overwhelming doctor comes close enough to trigger TR*
Me: "######### where's my toolbox"
My toolbox:
Maybe a small speed nerf. Nothing drastic :v
Only time I see that perk used is if someone's going for the doc achievement.