People with a red pfp
I felt nice, ish, in the middle of the night and decided to do re-colours of your pfp
I only did the ones I can remember off the top of my head for you guys
Some look weird but thats because I used a photoshop app
for it
Bubba looks off because of the app, sorry
Skin colour is hard to find on the app
I actually feel proud of myself for StakeOut, only issue is one arm is not coloured as it would color the background too
Tagged:
Mod



Comments
That's very nice of you
Good work :)
Thanks
Good job! Which app did you use if i can ask?
Also, calling in:
@Boss @GrootDude and i suppose @NMCKE!
๐
Ooo, they look pretty! Can you do one with Detective's Hunch? :)
Yeah, I can try
GIMP 2.10.12
Very nice, though i'd love it more if it had Hag's skin color.
@NMCKE Couldn't tell if it was a TV or microwave
Did I take clowns nose from him? It looks great btw. :)
Mods!!!!!
Yes you did, originally I was trying to get it to look like blood hit his face and shadowed it out with a little bit of black, instead looks like bubba took clowns face
ClownFace
โIโm a thicc boiโ-ClownFace
What is your favorite perk?
Just curious
Oh our classic dear GIMP! Good job.๐๏ธ
I'm a fan of distortion. I really like the concept of it used to both stay hidden and to catch on which aura perks the killer is running. ๐
I gotchu, hang on
We have an issue, because some of the lines are missing in the Distortion perk, the background coloured almost all of the picture so most of the perk is missing a lot of color
Jeff's Beard, face, shoes, hair, hand, and part of his jacket were apart of the background
This is awesome! ๐คฉ
Thank you so much. Sorry i took one of the hardest one to work with. ๐
You could say that Distortion was... distorted ๐ค
These are really cool! ๐ค
Its alright, I enjoy a good challenge
Thanks