noob3 dared to get to rank 1 killer.

Comments

  • If this clown's language was better I'd watch him.

    Otherwise he's just a northern/Canadian clown child.

  • @RSB said:

    @Raccoon said:
    I'm expecting all the people here discussing bans to be moderated.

     I lost my Steam forum account for mentioning something about Ochido. 

    I look forward to seeing the rules applied fairly and universally in a prompt manner*.

    *Dying of old age

    but muh ochicunt

    https://imgur.com/a/9knZMmw

    Just don't ask questions if you value your account, fam.

  • @Raccoon said:

    @RSB said:

    @Raccoon said:
    I'm expecting all the people here discussing bans to be moderated.

     I lost my Steam forum account for mentioning something about Ochido. 

    I look forward to seeing the rules applied fairly and universally in a prompt manner*.

    *Dying of old age

    but muh ochicunt

    https://imgur.com/a/9knZMmw

    Just don't ask questions if you value your account, fam.

    I got permabanned from Steam forums for asking "Why ochido is promoting toxicity?" and boom! "Naming and shaming" - bye bye, banned.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    At this point I think the devs are fine with him, given they literally made a cosmetic with #BoostedAnimal in its description

    Holy S, did they really made a cosmetic for Noob3?

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    Further proof that ranking doesn't mean anything in this game.

    Ranking is just some patting on the shoulder, because devs believe this is what players need to keep playing the game, no matter how frustrating the game actually is.
    I would prefer some real ranking such that you can actually play in your own skill level (like in any other competitive game), but I guess taht would need some balance changes and matchmaking changes such that rank 1s cant queue with rank 20s..... yeah the devs are too lazy sadly

  • @Someissues said:
    Why is even discussion of Noob3 allowed? He's already banned, evade bans like 3 times. uses achievement hack and admitted it, talk about his innocence and whatnot. He's a cheater, ban evader and a S

    Finally a useful post in this pointless thread.



    you found your place rather well.
1 2 ›