Am I the only one who wants the Demogorgon to crouch?
A lot of people play this game competitively, but I play to scare. After looking at the Stranger Things trailer, and seeing the demogorgon come around the corner in that crouched pose actually look scary.
Am I the only one who wants the demogorgon able to crouch just for that crouch pose?
Comments
In general it would be nice if all killers were able to crouch. Would open up alot more mindgame possibilities, because you are not as tall anymore.
It's impossible to scare people with a killer. If you want to scare people play claudette.
A crouching Michael Myers just isn't right
Oh cmon, Dead by Daylight is more of a comedy-game, than a horror-game for survivors once you left the brown ranks. I would love to have a crouching Michael. It would look so hilarious. Crouching Nurse? Crouching Clown? Crouching Hag would be kind of terrifying actually!
Doesn't Demogorgon crouch during his pounce?
If you want him to crouch in-general as a stealth ability, i'd also want him to climb walls tbh, I thought that was going to happen when I first saw his trailer.