if no mither start with healthy thats good to use i think
i think it can replace unbreakable with dstrike
i think it can replace unbreakable with dstrike
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would never replace d strike let's get that out of the way but it needs 100% hushed grunts
So the killer doesn't know that the survivor runs No Mither?
lol broken state always notice killer why you think not?
maybe i wrote something wrong
it can replace unbreakable
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you rephrase it?
The only reason i run the perk right now is because you start injured. If this change ever occurred, people would stop running it, not start using it; because it still wouldn’t be a good perk worth using instead of unbreakable.
If it was worth it yea sure
no mither should have a mini unbreakable like 10% that way paired with unbreakable it's thier fault for slugging a no mither
All I want from No Mither is for it to have bonus BP for being injured all game. And I'm talking WGLF style Bonus BP. Not something that be capped off like Prove Thyself, but something that actually provides a post game benefit.
(I also want them to turn down/turn off injured music for No Mither because I know I'm injured dangit.
That's exactly the point, you should start healthy and UNBROKEN and become broken on first hit or something -- or Broken should be hidden from the killer.
Personally I'd rather No Mither just has 100% grunt prevention so I don't have to waste another slot running Iron Will with it.