Now that there is the new status effect "Oblivious" we should add this feature to lockers
It would make a survivor scared because they don't know when they can go out yet. I got this from a comment from one of my other posts. Maybe Iron Maiden can add oblivious effect?
Comments
I was gonna make a post about this too lol
Yeah that would be nice. We're already immune to Doctor's passive madness in lockers, so it makes sense. Doing this would make survivors also immune to Infectious Fright, but at the cost of not hearing the terror radius.
This is actually a good idea
inb4 "HUR DUR OBV KILLERS WANT SURVIVORS WEAK"
aside from that, it would make sense since (like what @YungOlaf324 said, you are immune to doctor's madness while in a locker)
Oh damn, that sounds spoopy.
Kinda want that as a challenge Perk on Survivors like No Mither.
But instead of just Lockers, it's always.
lockers op
Will just hurt solos. Swf groups are going to call out when it's safe or not.
Y- wha- what did you just call me?
i just quoted your idea?
It would be neat, but I'm not sure it would really make sense. Ideally lockers should be a hiding place, but if that hiding place means you have no idea if the killer is close by, you would probably be better off just crouching behind a tree or something. You would basically be sitting there wondering, "Are they still here?" with a chance to get out of the locker right as the killer rounds the corner, or a chance of sitting in a locker for way too long when the killer is nowhere near you.
Okay but who is "YungOlaf324"?
Im not thinking about solo and SWF, Im thinking about how scary it would be because you wont know when to get out or not unless you see the killer go away. Yes SWF can call out, but at the same time you cant see their aura when they are in a locker so you wont be able to know
I was thinking of it more of a scare factor than a "Is he still here?" Idea. You would be scared because you dont know if hes there or not unless you see him there and maybe leave.
Maybe buff Iron maiden to give survivors oblivious.
because it is not displayed as "YungOlaf324"?
That could be interesting. Though at the same time, once they know you have Iron Maiden, they wouldn't be as likely to go back into a locker.
Agreed. It's a potential perk/power/addon effect but certainly shouldn't be a base mechanic.
I'd rather not. One good thing about infectious fright is that it reveals locker survivors.
Then maybe buff Iron Maiden with this idea.
Head On would be useless, and I think the Doctor's passive is because you're 'safe' inside a locker, holding out and waiting for him to pass. You're resting and not being chased, so the madness doesn't affect you. I know it would be scary, but I think this would be too strong and not very pleasant for most survivors. Although I assume you would be able to hear the footsteps no matter who it is, and see them in your line of sight.
just do it