Spectate Mode
Now that wishlist doesn’t exist anymore, I didn’t know where this belong.
Any who I wish there was a way to be able to spectate other players games. This would include survivors/killers. Block out their names ofc until the end of the game.
There are times I just want to watch other people play. And yes, I know there are streamers but I’m not a fan of the talking/screaming. There are very few streamers who don’t talk in their videos.
Comments
People would abuse this a lot...
@Weck
I mention to block names, until end of the game. Basically you will just be seeing the character models. Nothing beyond that.
I assume this would be possible since dedicated servers is comings
but some swf grups could abuse it and share the killer location with others
Technically speaking, it's already possible. You can have a spectator in custom games. The limiting factor is setting up a way to actually join someone's game as a spectator, which would be a little more complicated than it seems.
I'm not sure how possible it would be. That would be quite a bit of work, so there'd have to be a lot of people who want to use it. You'd also need to have all five people in a match be okay with people watching them, so the amount of matches that you could actually spectate would be very limited.
@Mistikus
This is not for people who are currently in a match. So swf could not use this. Only people who are watching are random people.
There are other games that have this mode. And it’s just basically joining a server and watching. Player names are not involve what so ever.
in this case i have nothing agains it
@Peanits
Thanks for responding! At least I know it’s possible. The limiting factor make sense on why the devs probably think it’s not worth it for public matches.
Hopefully one day they implement it, even if only 10% of the players use it lol.
And, I’m aware of the kyf spectate mode but I don’t play in kyf.
well you could add spectator mode for friends only (friends menu is coming) & only if they enabled "allow my games to be spectated" in settings.
If you spectate your friend you can only see his POV, or all POVs but with like 1min delay or sth.
This is a thing with league, the delay there is 3mins if im not mistaken.