Spirit is bad game design
She has absolutely zero counter play, anyone who says she has counter play is obviously a biased spirit main. I think she should move grass/corn, have all noises muffled, have her cooldown increased by 30 seconds (could be increased if needed) and make her phasing sound directional.
This’d make her balanced and fun to face. :) Also remove scratches while she phases. This is a good start to spirit balance imo, what does everyone else think?
As we all know Spirit has been needing a nerf for awhile (since her ptb) so we should discuss ways to nerf her.
(This is bait, thanks for reading this far) What do y’all think?
Comments
M1 killers are bad design.
I agree with this post!
Game should be balanced around legion
Spirit should suffer a slow down after phasing, Huntress movement speed, and her weapon breaks after one attack so need to use her finger nails after one swing.
-unbaised survivor main
I'm an unbiased killer main and I think spirit should move at 40% movement speed.
Its sad that certain people unsarcastically have that opinion
Jokes aside, some little change to avoid the bs of stay-still-to-win (like a very short range audio cue) would be welcome. Aside from that (and Prayer Beads) Spirits is perfectly fine.
Also freddy must be nerfed again, he needs to asks permissions from survivors to hit them.
Lol. nice joke post.