Is Crossplay a possibility with Dedicated Servers?

Someone give me hope and dreams

Comments

  • Would it be fair to pit PC players against Console players?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Would it be fair to pit PC players against Console players?

    Would it be fair if PS4 Players play against XBOX Players or Switch Players?

    I think so!


    PC is a different story, I agree.

  • @RepliCant said:

    Someone give me hope and dreams

    Only if Sony and Microsoft give the go ahead. Sony is pretty stubborn when it comes to crossplay but they are increasingly allowing it (Fortnite, PUBG).

  • @Mr_K said:

    Would it be fair to pit PC players against Console players?

    Dunno


    I play Rocket League with a mouse and keyboard vs PS4 and Xbox all the time. Controller supposedly have an advantage in the game, and I could understand why. But I seem to fair pretty fine.


    tbh, we would never know if we don't at least test out how it goes. The ones that would probably have the biggest problems is killers on controller. But there would be plenty that would argue otherwise, so I don't bother getting into it.


    At any rate though, I would love to see crossplay

  • God I hope so I wanna play with my ps4 peeps