Favorite Killer & Favorite Survivor

Give me reasons too please,


GO!

Comments

  • Wraith & Kate.

    Surprise hits & butt.

  • Favorite to play, looks or lore?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Favorite to play, looks or lore?

    Fav to play

  • Myers and Ace.


    Spooky Boi and Smug Boi.

  • Leatherface, I like his chainsaw and he’s a beast in blood.

    Claudette,Jake and Feng are my favorites because of their cosmetics.

  • Trapper. He's just really fun.

    Kate. She's just the best, also, amazing cosmetics

  • Piggy and Kate.

    Pig because i love playing against her, also fun to meme with her while shes crouched xD

    And Kate is just perfect imo.

  • Myers and Ash.

    Because I'm 46 years old and grew-up with them as part of my 80s childhood.

  • GhostFace and Feng


    Ghostface is spoopface and Feng is short

  • I think it's obvious who's my favorite survivor :P

    As for my favorite killer it's Pig. She's a lot of fun to play as and fun to meme with. 🐷

  • Favorite Killer:

    Untitled Image

    I loved the Halloween Films, and better established than Jason.


    Favorite Survivor:

    Untitled Image

    She was the best Longest lasting survivor in the Halloween and was the Classic: "Final Girl"

  • Detective Tapp and Piggy

    I just simply enjoyd pigs gameplay. I made Tapp my main because he came with the pig and I started to really like him

  • Dead-by-Daylight.jpg 1117880325_preview_dwight 1.png

    I love Myers because his play style of stealth/stalk, building power and then attacking is awesome, it captures the spirit of the movie character, of which I am a huge fan of. I think he is the only legit creepy killer in the game. The sight of him standing there staring at you silently is unnerving. Added bonus that we get his awesome Halloween music from the movies when he's chasing you.

    Dwight is the true definition of a survivor to me. He was the under dog his whole life, and when he was thrust into the entity's realm he used that inner strength he had to not only survive but to rise up as the leader. Dwight is an inspiration. Plus he is clearly a nerd just like me. I bet he loves to read comic books. Dwight knew about the power of the lockers before everyone else. We now have perks that are based around lockers, as well as lockers ability to block bbq and chili, the Doc's madness etc. Dwight was ahead of everyone else when it came to knowing how great lockers are and the powerful potential they had.

  • kate and spirit. Kate becouse i like her story and look and spiritk becouse i love Azian culture

  • Favourite killer is Wraith

    Wraith is a good boy and Bing Bonging is fun

    My favourite survivor has always been Jake, I'm not sure why exactly, I've been playing him since day one

  • I would have said my favorite killer was Old Freddy, bar none, but he got changed - I still really like him so thank god he isn’t another Symmetra but I really miss my aura reading.

    I guess my favorite killer would be Plague, Pig, Doctor, or Myers. I really like Plague’s design but she needs buffs!

    My favorite survivor is definitely Jane! Gogo boots and fashion! An adult who is not a skinny minnie either!

  • @LCGaster said:

    Favourite killer is Wraith

    Wraith is a good boy and Bing Bonging is fun

    My favourite survivor has always been Jake, I'm not sure why exactly, I've been playing him since day one

    You like Wraith, you get upvote.

    It's the law. 👮

  • I don't play killers a lot but my fav is Plague

    Fav survivor is Jane,finally someone with some fashion sense,she could really teach Nea a thing or two

  • My favorite is Myers , i love the idea of stealth and stalking. Nothing feels quiet as good as stalking someone from afar, or turning your camera as survivor to see him standing there watching you .

    Ace because he's always got a big ass smile on his face regardless of the infinite loop of torture hes stuck in