I think WGLF needs a nerf, it ruins survivor to killer point ratios

It has NO counter play! If the survivor gets 4 stacks, they get more points than me! I’m killer, they’re entitled survivors! It’s 1v4, yet they get more points than me with it.

I decided I’d play survivor to not deal with their entitled point girding crap, but then I was farmed for 2 hooks! I got downed on a pallet; but the WGLF Ace just ran out the exit I was t-bagging in! (It doesn’t count when I do it, I’m a killer main, I can’t be toxic) I asked him very politely on PSN why he left me “what’s your problem you ######### selfish idiot! Why didn’t your ######### ass save me!” And he had the AUDACITY to send me this!

Comments

  • Just finally finished the argument! Can you believe he said he DIDN'T need to help me!? What an entitled brat right? Well his name Xx_You-Just-Got-Farmed-Bro_xX, please help me! To think people believe survivors should get the same amount of points as killers... pfft, AS IF!

  • you are getting fairly good at this baiting thing :)
  • @Lowbei said:
    you are getting fairly good at this baiting thing :)

    I was always the Master Baiter. What do you mean “getting fairly good”?! I bet you farm people!

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    you are getting fairly good at this baiting thing :)

    I was always the Master Baiter. What do you mean “getting fairly good”?! I bet you farm people!

    OH MY KILLER MAIN! I just looked at your threads! You’re disgusting, you say it’s ok to farm people, you act like you shouldn't get 1/4th the points! The hell?!

  • I actually believed the title till i saw the infamous green text, since i saw multiple suggestions how to nerf WGLF during the Bloodhunt.
  • WGLF is my favorite perk. I love when the salties come to my chat to rage about “sandbagging”.