Match Making Broken
How are rank 2, 4, 5, etc. survivors getting matched up with a 13/14 killer? Match-making so broken.
Tagged:
Mod
How are rank 2, 4, 5, etc. survivors getting matched up with a 13/14 killer? Match-making so broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People keep saying matchmaking is fixed and you only play large rank misses because of SWF however I'm rank 13 killer always matched with 7 to rank 4 survivors and I'm rank 5 survivor matched against rank 1 to 4 killers. Matchmaking is fully broken
@StrickxNyne Your Matchmaking on the picture is truly following the new ±6 ranks rule. I hate it too sometimes. Getting a red rank meta-build Gen rush squad as Rank 9 killer is never easy.
Ehi, this is not a bug.
I'm going to post here the newest developer update where you can see how matchmaking works. 👍️
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/92295/developer-update-september-2019
If you think this is not ok and have feedback or suggestions on how to improve that's all welcome. I'm going to move this to feedback and suggestions.
The guy that Disconnectied is typical purple rank behaviour