The need for mobility and power in Killers.
I played a few low tier Killers, Legion, Leatherface, Michael is not low tier but he has no mobility, Legion has mobility but essentially a useless power. Regardless of my skill, I was gen rushed, I had to stalk with Michael, chase with Leatherface, etc, I couldn't save myself from getting gen rushed.
Now, I played Spirit, Freddy and Hillbilly. Higher mobility Killers or stronger power Killers. I had the full power, looping strength, I had a control on gens, I never had to worry about getting gen rushed while chasing. I even 5 gen'd with Hillbilly, I left the last two Survivors live, friended them and let them escape. I had control and pressure.
Killers who are just base 115% like Michael, Plague, Trapper and ongoing is not bad, they are not bad Killers but know that traveling to gens is going to be tough, you may just get gen rushed and have to live with it, again you could bring Hex: Ruin, but why do I need that clutch if I want to prove a Killer can perform will in gameplay.
Comments
Generally when I get gen rushed I made mistakes, like committing to chase for too long, kicking the wrong gen, or missing some swings.
LF,Clown and Legion main btw.
@GrootDude
LF is the only one that is worth playing out of the three for me imo, LF is decent with Carburetor Tuning Guide and Beast Marks.
I play for fun, every killer but those three bore me, I still do pretty well though.
Legion bores me, Clown is fun ish but not good at all, LF depends.