change self escape less random

self escape without perks make 2nd phase and unhealable unlimited time but 100% success


because im 99.9% solo player

Comments

  • You know there's a perk called "Deliverance", don't you?

  • It looks like the removal of the struggle event, in which case you can still attempt to free yourself, but without perks. The drawback of not using Deliverance would mean you could escape every time, yet permanently become Broken, preventing heals to full health.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What?

    I play solo a lot too, but I don't even understand what you're asking for here.

    2nd phase

    of course its saying entity killing phase

    are you 9 years old or something

  • Did you just describe deliverance? I don’t quite get what you’re typing.

  • maybe they couldn't understood whats the phase meant

    thats calls intuition

    survivors doesn't even having any phase with gens or healing

    least try to think further than currently you are

  • @prettyf We don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you using Google Translator? Maybe you can try to rephrase it?

  • @prettyf said:

    maybe they couldn't understood whats the phase meant

    thats calls intuition

    survivors doesn't even having any phase with gens or healing

    least try to think further than currently you are

    Sorry to say it but we are all having trouble understanding your English. Maybe it can be rephrased in a more clear way. :)

  • @prettyf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/679229#Comment_679229

    2nd phase

    of course its saying entity killing phase

    are you 9 years old or something

    The problem is your English, not our ages.

  • I believe he is trying to say this:

    "Can we have a built-in Deliverance on 2nd hook but with the consequence of having the broken status effect until the next down"

  • Basically he wants Deliverance to be a passive ability on second hook. I'm not sure why being a solo player is relevant to that, since it's not like solos just never bother to rescue each other.

    Also just for everyone's information, this guy has a habit of posting incomprehensible things and then insulting the intelligence of readers who don't understand him, as well as claiming they ought to be able to understand near-gibberish through "intuition". I normally don't have a problem with those with language difficulties because hey, English is hard, but this guy just has a really bad attitude about it. So I guess I just wanted to say, for those he's insulting, don't take it personally. It's not you.