Change Hag Traps
Please, for the love of god, do something about Hags that camp hooks with 3+ traps, within terror radius.
Make her traps not go off if she's in terror radius, unless they're using the addon that makes them nonteleportable. Or make her not be able to trap hooks, or make it so she can't drop more than 1 near a hook. Every single Hag player I go up against camps with no counter or repercussions and it is ridiculous.
Comments
Or maybe you can just crouch to avoid triggering her traps?
I just had a Mint Rag Hag with MYC. (ie, EVERY Mint Rag Hag.)
That ######### is just disgusting and obnoxious to anyone who isn't SWF, and even then it's rough.
Literally this. Hag is so easily counterable when you're not in a chase, it's not even funny. I don't understand why so many people act like crouching doesn't exist.