Legion = Autohaven or Coldwind

Ok this might be stupid, but hear me out.

I am maining Legion lately and i've noticed... I only ever get coldwind or autohaven maps!!!

Like literally its either an autohaven, a coldwind, or MAYBE a swamp. Can't get any of the red forest maps, not even springwood or macmillan estate. I have NEVER gotten a Lery's, even though its the worst killer map. I'd still like to see something other than coldwind or autohaven.

So what causes this? It should be the same for all killers, the % chance of getting each map. But for me with Legion, it's like theres a 40% chance to get either of the two, and then the rest are down to like 1% or less.

I just want to get away from the corn and car parts. For one round. :(

Comments

  • There are things, I guess they are called map offerings? Yes!

    Use one of those!

  • @Cymer said:

    There are things, I guess they are called map offerings? Yes!

    Use one of those!

    ah yes, but the game decided that I don't get to have any map offerings except for autohaven or coldwind... I think I got one ormond one and I used it

  • I always get Red Forest :( but yeah, I have seen a pattern where some killers get their worst map but then again Autohaven and Coldwind have more maps than any other set besides McMillan.

  • I get a lot of Swamp...


    To Much Swamp...


    Please make it stop...

  • I just played another game and I got gas heaven. ######### is happening.

  • If you really used a offering for Ormond, you are really desperate 😁.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    I get a lot of Swamp...

    To Much Swamp...

    Please make it stop...

    Swamp is good map for him tho…

  • I always get Grim Pantry with legion or Ironworks of Misery.

    Over time I've developed a hatred for those two maps in particular.

  • Literally just comes down to luck mostly you got to remember that there are more variants of the cold wind auto Havens and Macmillan than there are the other maps.

    And as they said with the new map rework they're doing there going to be focusing on getting the licensed Maps out of the first considering they can't make new assets or a new map for them so making variations is how they get around that.


    As for original maps they can make new unique maps and new themes for them like how Blackwater swamp the asylum and Redwoods all got new unique map with different assets for other Killers