Hex: Huntress Lullaby should always remove skill check warning to be decent alternative to ruin
its only problem that you must hook and hook for its activation, but by then it will most likely already be broken. That’s why I think Lullaby must work well from the beginning.
No, it will not be op WITH Ruin bcs 2 totems... it is not a good idea.
Comments
At the very least it should not tip off survivors when they start a gen so they can look for it. Really should be like Devour hope or something.
That would be my suggestion. Make it so 5 tokens causes the notification.
I've said this before and I will say it again. Hex: Huntress Lullaby should start the game inactive, like NOED. The first time you hook a survivor, a remaining dull totem becomes Lullaby and recieve its first token.
This prevent Lullaby from being found and destroyed before it could affect the match. Also survivors should only get a notification when they get a skillcheck affected by the Hex and not when they just start working on the generator.
Lullaby too strong
Must be destroyed during loading screen
I think it's be nice to have the same rules as devour. As many times as I've tried to use lullaby it gets destroyed almost instantly such as ruin does. Its stupidly powerful if you can get all stacks and a decent spawn but that doesnt happen because totems always spawn next to gens.
Side note ######### does devour not show itself until Insta kill is enabled?
It doesn't?
Pretty sure it does, I know, I did a daily for a mori not long ago and used devour hope to get it (needed 5 games to get it to last until 3 stacks)
When there was a bug that made the notification not appear until 5 stacks (iirc) it was a very decent perk. It's only problem is that, that survivors are notified of the perk before it can do anything significant.
Then it would just be hunted first like ruin.
It stays up as long as it does because its NOT that detrimental, AND because it requires hooks to even get worse, so you're aware of when it will be harder. So people ignore it at start.
If it was changed, people would just pop it like ruin is right now.
Should be a normal perk with five stacks. Easy like that.