What cereal would each killer/survivor enjoy the most?

I'd put "what's the dev's/mod's favourite types of cereal" but Then it'd just get moved to off topic where it gets unseen and left to rot (or something else with a use of dramatic language)

Trapper gotta be having that captain crunch

Billy or demogoron shredded wheat

Comments

  • Well every survivor would like one type of cereal... That would be Fruit Loops.... I am sure you can guess why.

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    I'd put "what's the dev's/mod's favourite types of cereal" but Then it'd just get moved to off topic where it gets unseen and left to rot (or something else with a use of dramatic language)

    Trapper gotta be having that captain crunch

    Billy or demogoron shredded wheat

    DUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude


    I was about to say the same thing about Trapper!

  • spirit only eats offbrand cereal. who can blame her? she can't even afford some clothes

  • Salted Flakes

    "Yooooooouuuuuuuu'reeeeeeee Boooooooooosted!"

  • Ghostface would only buy cereal around Halloween and stock up on that Booberry.

    Also to throw in a survivor's favorite, Ace would def love Lucky Charms.

  • Adam Francis enjoys Fruity Pebbles