Plague + Play With Your Food
Has anyone tried this perk on her? She can be so scary, specially if you're using Monitor & Abuse
I still think that Plague is such an underrated killer and she can be pretty strong with the right perks
Has anyone tried this perk on her? She can be so scary, specially if you're using Monitor & Abuse
I still think that Plague is such an underrated killer and she can be pretty strong with the right perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Underrated? I just went against 3 matches in a row against her.
Also, one WAS running Play With Your Food...Hmmmm.
I have tried it. You don’t lose tokens if you use her vile purge. However, you do lose tokens when using corrupted purge.
I stopped using Monitor & Abuse on her cause survivors can see her from a mile away.
Havent tried PWYF because it feels to situational.
She's already super inefficient in the early game, but the perk is useful on her. I'm convinced there's something in my game files that puts me on Mt Ormond when I select her. It's uncanny and super frustrating
Didn't you know? Puking on people isn't an offensive action unless it hurts. XD