Tenacity buff ideas

Tenacity is an extremely situational perk and even in its select niches it under performs, if you could buff tenacity what changes would you make to improve it.

Comments

  • Recover a bit faster. 10%, 15% maybe. It’s usable in some builds, with many other perks currently weaker though. It is weak though


    tenacity is to unbreakable what babysitter is to borrowed time

  • Recovery progress is coverted into struggle effects (Note: struggle effects and struggle speed are two completely different things).


    For example, I recovered to 95% with Tenacity? I'm going to be throwing the killer around 95% more than usual, this is exactly like Boil Over. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    Recovery progress is covered into struggle effects (Note: struggle effects and struggle speed are two completely different things).

    For example, I recovered to 95% with Tenacity? I'm going to be throwing the killer around 95% more than usual, this is exactly like Boil Over. :)

    That’s juicy

  • what he said lmao, a bit like a combination of flip flop boil over and unbreakable just not better then those 3

  • I feel like it’d be much better if the Movement speed while incapacitated got increased from 30/40/50% to 50/60/70%.

  • Just increase speed by 20-30% so it feels better and Killer will have harder time to found you.

  • Tenacity, by definition, is about persistence/resilience, so I would like to see an added effect that reduces or even removes either bloodstains or pain noises while crawling.