Changes to the shrine
Why did prices on the shrine jump from 550 to 2000 shards? What is the logic behind that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right now it is a lot faster to earn Iridescent Shard through player level than it was previously through game time. This is why the prices have been adjusted!
uhhh....the new leveling system where at minimum you get 150 shards per level...???
OK but why did bloodpoints go down from 250k to 150k? The game was already grindy and honestly i was expecting that we could earn more bloodpoints for the perks we had.
You can have infinite amount of Shards.... that is the reason. 250 wouldn't hurt but yeah whatever.> @MineAntoiya said:
Key word minimum. You still get it almost as before -> you play more matches you earn the shards you get the goodies you want.
Dude I literally get 270 when i level up and thats not even the max.
I currently get about 235 per level since level 20, it goes up the higher level you get I think
Yeah, I'm Rank 50 and it caps there.
You actually can't have infinite amount of shards. The only reason people think in this way is because there was a time gap between two shrines. When you hit the bottom, there will be almost no difference between the old shrine system and the new shrine system. They didn't make anything easier. The only thing that has changed is bloodpoints and if you don't like something in the shrine, you can wait till the next shrine and get what you want.
I think you didn't understand what i meant. Because of the time gap between two shrines people think they will always have +10k shards all the time. I am not saying you can not have 1 billion shards or more. The thing i am trying to say is that when you start to consume them you will see that there is not a single difference between old system and new system. Saving shards for shrine doesn't mean anything. They did it most probably for people to buy costumes. I am not sure that they intended to get teachables a lot easier.
New system is a bit faster to get shards compared to old but not much.
If you are spending shards on the shrine you definately want to grab the 2700's first for 250k rather than 2000 for 150k.
Thanks for the info