BBQ n Chill

Since the generators are red accross the map for killers, I think that it would be logical to make survivor auras a different color since if any of them are fixing a generator on either of the longer sides it’s impossible to see them.

Comments

  • @megaweenieman said:
    Since the generators are red accross the map for killers, I think that it would be logical to make survivor auras a different color since if any of them are fixing a generator on either of the longer sides it’s impossible to see them.

    That's the point I'm pretty sure. Survivors can hide behind the gen aura as a means of countering it.

  • In short, buff BBQ & Chili. Are you serious? XD
  • This content has been removed.
  • In short, buff BBQ & Chili. Are you serious? XD
    I sorta liked it better how it was. I guess whatever their intention was it ended up being nerfed
  • The survivors should be able to hide from chilli. This is how they do it. Chilli is fine as is.

  • It was basically an intended nerf of BBQ since Clown patch.

  • @Runiver said:
    It was basically an intended nerf of BBQ since Clown patch.

    This is what I think too.

  • @Easylife said:

    @Runiver said:
    It was basically an intended nerf of BBQ since Clown patch.

    This is what I think too.

    I could ask devs to make sure.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @RemoveSWF said:
    It was a deliberate nerf.

    BHVR: Stealthy making survivors stronger with every patch while pretending to buff killers and not fixing SWF.

    I asked a dev.
    Wasn't deliberate as far as he knows (the one I asked to), he'll ask to the person in charge of that change tomorrow to make sure. Tho, they still think it's a good change overall.

  • ok.... well.... i'm gonna predict that if they change the auras, they will make it a hex perk.... they've done it before....

  • The survivors should be able to hide from chilli. This is how they do it. Chilli is fine as is.

    They still can. The color of the aura it doesn’t change the generators aura from blocking the survivors