Lore accurate perks for the DG?

Hello lovely people of the forums, I'd just begun to wonder about what perks would be the most "accurate" to the Demogorgon that we have in-game? The only perk that instantly comes off the top of my head is bloodhound but I'd love to hear what perks you include.

Comments

  • Bloodhound , Brutal Strength, Enduring , Lightborn , Stridor ( I believe they don't have actual eyes which means they only track by sound and scent)

    I think that's pretty much it.

  • @Plu said:

    Bloodhound , Brutal Strength, Enduring , Lightborn , Stridor ( I believe they don't have actual eyes which means they only track by sound and scent)

    I think that's pretty much it.

    Yup, they have no eyes, their primary tracking tools are both sound and scent like you said. They may however "sense" there environment like how a snake does but that's just my headcannon.