I like the new Badham and all but...
.... why is there a hot dog on every brown box? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Edit: Apparently we have cheese wedges as well...why though?
.... why is there a hot dog on every brown box? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Edit: Apparently we have cheese wedges as well...why though?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hotdog killer when?
That's not a hot dog, that's where Clown keeps his finger collection. Him and Freddy have a lot of arguments about it since he already has his own wagon but the Clown doesn't have enough storage space there and blah blah blah, you get the idea.
GOOOD LORD A KILLER IN A HOT DOG SUIT!
THATS ----inkg TERRIFYING!!!
Freddy likes Weiner's. He's one dirty [bad word]
@Onionthing Imagine if this one just appeared from behind a wall on Lery’s:
@AshleyWB Or is it Quentin?
Hawt Dawg Man
Has no one noticed the cheese wedges either? I dunno what this all means but it makes me hungry in the middle of a match.
@Captain_Spaulding Cheese wedges?? Where? I feel like we´re about to uncover something big....
Anyone else noticed the Wraith on the bulletin board on this map. Its a newspaper clipping.
@xxplayerjuanxx I've seen it, yeah. You can actually find the same news clipping on many of the maps! Have you seen Freddies little hideout though?
@kamisen I think they're in haddonfield