This is why the community will tear each other to shreds about the Demogorgon
Choose Your Fighter:
Dem-oh-gore-gin
Dem-oh-gore-gone
Dee-moe-gore-gone
Dem-ogg-grow-gen
Dem-oh-gore-gun is how I pronounce it.
Domuigeörgäün how bout that?
HOW BOUT THAT RÈEEEEEEEEEEEE
I pronounce it Dee-ma-gore-gin nowadays, I used to say Dee-moe-gore-gon because it's spelled that way but it is so hard to pronounce it that way.
You forgot the infamous, Dem-E-gore-gon
how about Demo? It's way easier
Demi-gohr-gone
In short
Demi
I pronounce it as "Demi-Gore-Gone".
Why is this even a debate, though? It's not like the source material is non-verbal. Are there different pronunciations in the show?
@Kerbert said:This is why the community will tear each other to shreds about the DemogorgonChoose Your Fighter:Dem-oh-gore-ginDem-oh-gore-goneDee-moe-gore-goneDem-ogg-grow-gen
@Kerbert said:
Where is "scrotum face"?
Face Sucker
Dem-oh-gore-gin is how I say it
I wager pronunciation will hinge heavily on where you are in the world. I live in the Midwest United States and i pronounce it Dem-oh-gore-gin.
I call him big succ because of the mori
Dem-oh-gore-gun
Demo-Gore-Gone
Dem-oh-gore-gin sounds cool so I use dat
There is also Dem-oh-gore-gee-on
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dem-oh-gore-gun is how I pronounce it.
Domuigeörgäün how bout that?
HOW BOUT THAT RÈEEEEEEEEEEEE
I pronounce it Dee-ma-gore-gin nowadays, I used to say Dee-moe-gore-gon because it's spelled that way but it is so hard to pronounce it that way.
You forgot the infamous, Dem-E-gore-gon
how about Demo? It's way easier
Demi-gohr-gone
In short
Demi
I pronounce it as "Demi-Gore-Gone".
Why is this even a debate, though? It's not like the source material is non-verbal. Are there different pronunciations in the show?
Where is "scrotum face"?
Face Sucker
Dem-oh-gore-gin is how I say it
I wager pronunciation will hinge heavily on where you are in the world. I live in the Midwest United States and i pronounce it Dem-oh-gore-gin.
I call him big succ because of the mori
Dem-oh-gore-gun
Demo-Gore-Gone
Dem-oh-gore-gin sounds cool so I use dat
There is also Dem-oh-gore-gee-on