Just sitting inside a school at 1 AM on my phone you?
I'm bored tell me a joke or something intriguing while I am held in captivity at 1 in the morning.
I'm bored tell me a joke or something intriguing while I am held in captivity at 1 in the morning.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m just laying in my bed, at midnight, on my phone.
You wanna hear a joke? My chili add ons.
Nice joke, I'd make a joke but I'm afraid I don't have any good ones currently.
Usually I wouldn't resurrect a thread this dumb but I had to mention that cracked me up :P
Why don't koala bears hang out with all the other bears?
because they don't meet the koala-ifcations
I’ve heard this one *Rizzo pfp intensifies*
I am blaring the Russian national anthem ######### fluted into an AFK party
listen to American Venom from RDR 2. It will make the most boring situations feel badass.
Nice, this thread applies again as well....(send help I am being held captive in an unknown location)