Im done with survivor logic
Yes, I play Demogorgon with "Make your choice"
But I dont understand this logic
Yes, I play Demogorgon with "Make your choice"
But I dont understand this logic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how the #########......probably someone let their kid play especially because of the spelling.
i... how... what.... but... i cant, i just cant fathom.
Yeah my english is pretty bad.
I edit it.
This is one of the reasons on why I like DBD because you can get messages like these. :)
Here's my favorite one I got from someone a long time ago:
"You minus well set a tent and make some s'mores because you camp too much."
Keep in mind, I do not go out of my way to get salt. It just happens when I do really good most of the times. :)
'minus well' you kids today need to read more. When you only know phrases from speech, you get word combos like this. Heh.
Im from german and Im 20 years old.
But I just hate english.
Everybody hate something.
I don't blame you; I hate English too, and it's the only language I speak.
But I speak multiple languages :3
German,English,C++,Java....
Yeah, you can kill me for this joke
I hate English too and it is my only language. :P
I got called trash for using Iron Maiden and green exhaustion add-ons on Huntress.