Can we get Chase musics for paid DLC Killers?
So then we don't have 2 killers with unique themes :P
So then we don't have 2 killers with unique themes :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are 4 different chase themes I think.
I always wanted different music per killer though... Devs do this after adding a necessary fun secondary objective to the game and better graphics please
*Holds onto the hope of getting the Saw theme and Stranger Things theme in chases*
They need to associate the Saw theme for survivors during say the final 30 seconds of the reverse bear trap countdown.
So what's the theme while being in a chase with Demo then? Just random or related somehow
Sorry for late reply- it’s similar to the theme for the Demo in the show- although, I would love the actual main theme for the show to play when the gens are finished Xx
I wish we could pick our music for any killer. That way I could put Myers's on everyone.