Spirit is fun to play against

Actually for me, attempting to be as unpredictable as possible to avoid her is so interesting!

I love playing vs Rin so much, love much more than vs Nurse and espesially Huntress, but...

Probably, I love to play vs her bcs I also play as spirit very much. I just know how to counter her power. And, maybe, she can be a bit annoying for players who doesnt have her. I don't know. What do you think?

Comments

  • With Iron will it is pretty fun cuz you can mindgame back. Without it you have to run left-right-back and forth to confuse her and make her miss after a phase.

  • @Grim said:

    @Kabu except that I complained and then explained the reasoning behind my complaint, thus provoking a discussion. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

    I've never said I'd rather AFK against a Spirit, so idk where you got that from. I'd appreciate it if you don't force narratives on me.

    Alright, fine, you win. Arguement over. My advice would be to not further perpetuate Spirit having no counterplay beyond guessing. I've posted counters without perks on the first page if you'd care to read. No, they would not only work on bad Spirits. Except the flashlight thing.


    I apologize for the afk thing. I had read that elsewhere.

  • @Kabu don't get me wrong, I want Spirit to be strong, but not BS.

    I did read your advice btw:

    The not working on anything in TR is solid. You don't hear her phase, so don't risk getting grabbed. Same with the windows, but I can't spend the entire game around windows.

    The crows is extremely situational, however, as it's highly unlikely you'll ever be in the perfect spot to where you don't disturb the crows, but she does following your pathing.

    The footsteps just doesn't work unless she's right on top of you, and that's not even consistent... nor does it even matter at that point anyway.

    The problem is that knowing when she's phasing mid-chase would gimp her, but the not-knowing is also what makes her unfun to go against for a lot of players.

    That's fine. AFK'n or suicide'n is definitely not the solution as it just ruins the experience for both sides.

    EDIT: thrown down pallets is actually where she's at her best, she simply stands there and waits for you to do something. You vault, you get hit. You stay there, leave the loop or feign doing so, she phases to where she saw your scratch marks last and hits.

1 2 ›