Auric Cell Pack Costly
I splurged for once as poor gal that doesn't do it often. I decided i wanted all the killer cosmetics that couldn't be bought with shards. So i buy the max auric cell pack and it still isn't enough.
To buy all the auric cell only cosmetic it costs 94$ CAD. I only paid 67$ CAD for 6000 auric cells and still wasn't enough to get a new cosmetic for each killer. Just really sad and was hoping they balance the buy only ones to be able purchased with largest pack. Who also feels ripoff for buying alot of auric cells. Feel bad for those who want killer and survivor cosmetics cause ussually have to choose one to buy.
Comments
I’m just not gonna buy any. Yeah it’s too much, but if they lowered it, people would scream for refunds
5, 10, 20, 35, 50.
The cost for cells is fine. THe cost for cell only stuff isn't.
the 1080 stuff should be 900 or 800
Especially when an outfit that costs $5 is more unique, and comes with 3 perks....
I think they need to reconsider the fact that what we are spending real money on isn't anything tangible... The price needs to be adjusted accordingly. I mean when the cost for cosmetics in a game begins to compete with the same costs of real cosmetic items, there's a problem lol! Going around in a burlap sack like "but you should see my Kate and Huntress!" 😸😸