Jason's Codename and Perk ideas
For this thread, I thought it would be fun to throw around various perk names and effects for if Jason is ever added into DBD, as well as possible "codenames". These perks don't have to be balanced, useful, or even make any sense. An example would be like this...
Codename: The Camper
Perk- Swim floaties
Allows the killer the ability to swim, thus enabling them to grow up and get a NORMAL job... Like a tax consultant.
Have fun with this

Comments
The Hermit
Perk- Momma's Boy: You have very close connection to family. The killer is allowed 10 minutes of play with survivors before supper. Before 10 minutes have passed the killer must return to the Basement for dinner. If the killer fails to come back to the Basement withing 10 minutes, the Entity will ground the killer to the Basement for the rest of the current match/next 3 matches/next 5 matches. If any survivors are seen in the Basement during this time period the timer will double.
The Licensing Nightmare.
You sir.. earn the best of medal of them all.. the golden toolbox. (Because ik what you are referring to lol)
@The_Manlet Priceless. I absolutely love it!
I'd say The Brute, The Son, or The Mask
That is chuckle(s) worthy.
The drowning victim
The pissed off goalie
I like The Drowned or the Unstoppable