Neighborhood bully
If you were being bullied and had the chance to call upon one killer to "take care" of this bully, who would you call and why?
If you were being bullied and had the chance to call upon one killer to "take care" of this bully, who would you call and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
SAVAGE!
Demogorgon cause I could keep him as a pet and he would be the best and cutest pet ever. I would feed him and take him out for walks and change his newspaper, it would be perfect!
Legion so they would be beat up instead
Bad demodog, no pissing on the neighbors
Found this picture a few days ago and I think its relevant.
That's the house Nea, the survivors who bullied me are in there.
I know who I'mma call ;)