Demogorgon's Hex totem protection

Anybody else take a look at Tru3ta1ents videos and how he can make sure nobody breaks his Hex: Totem? Honestly I feel like that's not good that Hex Perks on Demogorgon are so much safer to use than on any other killer. They are supposed to always have a certain risk to using them.

Imagine Hex: Devour Hope on Demogorgon. If he can just protect the totem that easily, it could become a bit too strong on him. Survivors wouldn't have way too little of a chance of cleansing that totem for the incredibly power of that perk.

Personally, I would suggest that the Demogorgon's killer instinct does not work on survivors that are on totems. But only totems, nothing else. Should still work on survivors that are on gens, that's one of the main features that gives him nice map pressure.

Comments

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671614#Comment_671614

    What? You can't always see the killer, and you certainly can't always know if a survivor has found a Hex totem and where the totem is.

    On big maps you can see the killer a long ways away. if a survivor gets injured you know it's safe to cleanse. You always know when the obsession is in a chase. if someone gets downed you have time to cleanse. you can be repairing a gen with other survivors, and see the killer go after one of them. Survivors can body block the person cleansing. There are a trillion other ways to for a solo survivor to know when it's safe to cleanse.

    and if you really suck that bad at finding totems, or locating survivors use an aura perk, and a map.

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    OMG! A killer has a little advantage that can easily be countered by using a little brain power!

    NURF! NURF IT NOW! IT'S OP!

    Yeah, that is exactly my intention. To want everything nerfed that gives a killer any kind of advantage.

    I made this thread cause I feel like this could be too powerful, nothing more, since I want the game to be as balanced as possible. It's just my opinion on a certain balance aspect of the new killer, based on my observations. If that is how you need to react when someone has an opinion on a topic you don't agree with, then you've honestly got a problem.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671622#Comment_671622

    Yeah, that is exactly my intention. To want everything nerfed that gives a killer any kind of advantage.

    I made this thread cause I feel like this could be too powerful, nothing more, since I want the game to be as balanced as possible. It's just my opinion on a certain balance aspect of the new killer, based on my observations. If that is how you need to react when someone has an opinion on a topic you don't agree with, then you've honestly got a problem.

    Just a Joke dude. no need to get all defensive, teary on me.

  • Yet his totems still got destroyed.

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671690#Comment_671690

    Just a Joke dude. no need to get all defensive, teary on me.

    I mean, with all the immaturity on these forums sometimes, you have to understand that this didn't strike me as a joke. And I wouldn't say I got all teary though.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Yet his totems still got destroyed.

    Yeah but maybe once he gets used to playing Demogorgon more, he'll be better at defending his Hex totems.

    I don't know, it just looked to me like it could become a problem. I'm happy if Demogorgon doesn't get any nerf at all, I would just be sad if he got overnerfed just because of certain stuff like his ability to protect hex totems or because he can defend generators so well when there are only three left. Especially if he gets nerfed and doesn't get buffed in different ways to compensate for any nerfs.

1 2 ›