my profile picture
so I want to change my forum picture but I don't know which one to choose, can you help me choose one?
so I want to change my forum picture but I don't know which one to choose, can you help me choose one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Join me in the Spine Chill army. Chilly spines save lives, you know,
@SureSpear I like that spine chill warns me but I don't like having more skillchecks more than normal, but I like the image of the perk, so I will put it in a "maybe"
Thanks
Just dont choose Coulrophobia. Thats mine, and only one other person has it. And whenever they post, it gets me confused.
@PigNRun ok i cant choose coulrophobia
Join the Dwights! :D
@Boosted_Dwight but you have a steve's perk in your profile, doesn't have sense....
Your favourite perk
Most used perk
Or your favourite character
Or join the Tapp gang, it's free. :)
I'll only be Steve until the chapter comes out :P
Are you Boosted Steve now?
The one and only 👉😎👉
For about 2 weeks :v
Leatherface because no killer is better than him.
Be the goodest boy yet, the Demogorgon!!! :D
Join the Mindbreaker clan, because everyone here despises NoEd posts
I think we need another nerf noed post
I think we should reduce the amount of totems because of that
Join the No Mither squad.
no make it so totems respawn after 2 minutes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I swear I will just remove all the totems in the game, and keep inner strength the same
Hey man that's no good
Then make noed like this
NoEd is still a hex, but it keeps the movement speed boost, but make noed expose all survivors when exit gates are powered
Finally i choose one....thank you everyone to help me,and tell me, do you like my choise?
Join us!
I wish I could change my Profile Picture to P3 Myers but... I haven't asked @Peanits yet...
*Stalking Intensifies!*