Ghostface question
If I play GF why can people bring me out of my one hit? A friend told me that is only for the terror radius? If I play Survivor I can't bring him off of his one hit even if I look at him at the middle of the screen.
If I play GF why can people bring me out of my one hit? A friend told me that is only for the terror radius? If I play Survivor I can't bring him off of his one hit even if I look at him at the middle of the screen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Kikki If you're sick of Ghostface exposing you, you need to be doing two things.
First, make sure to stay out of his line of sight. He can only stalk you if he sees you after all.
Second, you need to stare directly at him within thirty two meters of him and have twenty percent of Ghostface in the center of your screen.
The 2 is what I already doing but even if I revealed him he can one hit me.
If you are not getting exposed by his power then perhaps he's using a perk like Haunted Grounds or NOED?
as a ghostface main i can tell you that if the tip of a toe or a strand of hair is sticking out youre getting stalked. You also never want to stalk someone completely, the goal is to get them to 99 so you can stalk the man to exposed just before you connect
you could just run object of obsession also, we hate those
OH okay that is why I can't bring him off of his one hit.... Wow why I didn't think about it? 😂
wow! now i understand gf more. i was hoping there was still a way to bring him out. he exposes me alot. so from a survivors point of view if gf has done this, then you are deffo screwed?
hold on a minute now you have made me realise, gf is a lot stronger shape. we did not need that.
If he has done that then yes you are kind of screwed haha doesn’t always work out tho. Expose lasts about 20 seconds, if you can loop for that long then you should be ok. Just keep an eye out for him. If he does expose you halfway you stay exposed halfway until you get hit or get fully exposed
Not really a Shape 2.0, shape is still superior *cough* tombstone and hair tuft *cough*