Bloodpoint Limit
Can we increase the Bloodpoint limit from 1,000,000 to 3,000,000?
I really need this because I don't see any other character that can spend my points.
Can we increase the Bloodpoint limit from 1,000,000 to 3,000,000?
I really need this because I don't see any other character that can spend my points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you play killer? If so just get some add-ons and get back up your cap (if you're waiting for demo etc.)
Yeah this cap is sad especially with the upcoming release of 3 characters. 1m will get only 1 character to lvl 40-45 I guess. And that is not much at all :(
I already have 2 p3 killers and 2 p3 survivors soo, i have all the teachable perks.
Both already have no damages in limit upgrades, just have too much bloodparty and cake