When Myer mains come together to discuss Myer like things.
^^
^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello fellow Michael, what is to be talked about with tombstone?
Nothing, i needed something for them to come together and talk about lol
I changed it lol
I think it needs some tinkering as the add-on is actually too weak as lockers and generators counter it
Why can I hear 12 "Michael stalking" themes at the same time inside of my head right now?
lol! you will hear it in your sleep too
What happens if all 12 hit you at the same time?
Does it achieve world peace?
@Hoodedfengm1n - You know you are in trouble when Michael gets Evil Within tier 36.
Is that when he gets a weird tatto on his wrist and stuff stop making sense?
This looks way more scary!
Seems like a party😏